- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic ( minced )
- 1 onion ( chopped medium )
- 1 Can (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 summer squash ( yellow )
- 1 zucchini squash
- 2 potatoes
- Italian seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Sauté the minced garlic and chopped onion in the olive oil for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Thinly slice the squash, zucchini, and potatoes into round discs.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the sliced vegetables on top of the sauce vertically, in an alternating pattern.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market