- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, pepper flakes, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice cucumbers thinly using a spiral vegetable slicer for noodles or a mandolin slicer for thin cross-wise slices.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add cilantro.
- Add dressing just before serving and toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market