- 1 small bunch of red or green grapes, stemmed (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 oregano sprig, plus leaves from 1 sprig
- 1 thyme sprig, plus leaves from 1 sprig
- Freshly ground pepper
- Two 1-inch-thick slices of sourdough bread, torn into 1-inch pieces (GF use GF Bread)
- 1 bunch of kale, stems discarded and leaves torn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the grapes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the herb sprigs and season with ?salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 10 minutes, until the grapes are slightly blistered. Transfer to a large bowl. Discard the herb sprigs.
- On the same baking sheet, toss the bread with 1 tablespoon of ?the olive oil and the oregano and thyme leaves and toast for about ?10 minutes, until browned and crisp.
- Let cool, then transfer the croutons to the bowl with the grapes along with the kale.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the cheese, lemon ?juice, anchovy, mustard, garlic and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive ?oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad, toss ?to coat and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market