- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ pound white American cheese slices, chopped
- ½ pound sliced roast beef, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- For Serving:
- Sliced French bread (GF use Schaar)
- tortilla chips
- Move oven rack to middle position, and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add onion, pepper, and Italian dressing. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions become translucent and soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to pan and use back of a wooden spoon to break it into chunks. Once cream cheese starts to melt add Greek yogurt and American cheese. Stir constantly until all the cheese melts.
- Turn heat off and stir in chopped roast beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly.
- Serve with sliced French bread and tortilla chips.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market