- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (GF use GF Oats)
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 fun size Snickers bars, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and continue mixing.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add in vanilla.
- Whisk the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt together in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread ? of the dough on the bottom of the pan. Top with the Snickers.
- Drop the remaining dough on top by the teaspoon. It doesn't have to be perfect and it won't cover all the Snickers.
- Bake for 27 to 29 minutes. Let cool completely and then cut into bars
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market