- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ? cup sour cream
- 1 large jalapeño chile, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 (10-ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and jalapeño.
- Fold in tomatoes, onion, spinach, cheddar, salt, chili powder, and cumin. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbling and tip is golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips or french bread rounds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market