- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked, deveined, shelled shrimp (or 24 oz frozen)
- 1 package Herb Stuffing (GF use GF stuffing)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (4oz) pimento, sliced
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of cayenne
- Chopped green onion, chopped red pepper and lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into greased baking dish. Bake at 220 for 1 hour.
- Raise heat to 350 and brown top for 5-10 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market