- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup baby kale, stems removed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon pepper
- feta cheese for topping
- Add water and quinoa to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss in cooked quinoa.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of feta cheese or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market