- 2 Cups Minute® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery , diced
- 2 sprigs scallions, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme, DE-stemmed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packs vegetable seasoning or bouillon
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped ,optional
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped ,optional
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat.
- Add carrot and saute for one minute
- Add garlic, bell pepper,celery,thyme and scallions ,saute for 2 minutes
- Add rice, stir well ,
- Add coconut milk , water , black pepper and vegetable seasonings.
- Add Parsley and Cilantro and Mix in with Rice
- Cook rice for 8 more minutes , taste for seasoning and add salt if needed
- Add parsley and cilantro and mix in with rice
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market