- 1 baguette, 24"26" long (GF use Schaar)
- 2 12 oz packages imitation crab (GF use Schaar)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large stalks celery, finely diced
- zest of ½ lemon
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 23 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Cut baguette into approximately 6" lengths then use a long, thin knife to hollow out the interior of each piece. Leave a ½" wall all the way around the interior of the bread, removing only the very center. Set the bread aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add imitation crab, breaking the chunks into very small pieces with a fork. Add cream cheese, celery, lemon zest, lemon juice, seasoned salt, dill and green onion. Mix to combine, making sure cream cheese is evenly incorporated.
- Add only as much mayonnaise as needed to bind the mixture together.
- Then, pack the center of each piece of baguette with the crab filling. Dont leave any space empty.
- Wrap each piece of baguette with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until filling is firm.
- Remove from the fridge and slice into ½"-thick slices to serve as an appetizer or simply cut into desired portions to serve as a delicious lunch. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market