- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces medium raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine*
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, 1/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crostinis.
- *Chicken stock can be used for white wine as a non-alcoholic substitute.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market