- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 inches fresh ginger root
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- In a small food processor, puree the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger until smooth. Alternatively, you can mind the ginger and garlic by hand and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the marinade to a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the pork and swish around until coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and set on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, until the pork is nicely browned on top. Allow to rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer the remaining marinade to a small saucepan. Cook on medium heat until reduced by half.
- Slice the pork on the bias, drizzle with the reduced sauce, and serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market