- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin*
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar + 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil.
- Stir together flour, cinnamon baking powder, and salt.
- Add to wet ingredients and whisk till thoroughly combined. Divide half of the batter between four mini loaf pans that have been well greased.
- Mix together the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon over each of the loaves.
- Spread the remaining batter evenly between the four pans, then top with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture
- . Bake at 325° for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- -Makes 4 mini loaves
- *Note: If all you have is a cup of pumpkin, that will work just fine.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market