- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup veg oil (beat with eggs until foamy), add
- 1-3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla (mix together), then add:
- 2 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda (mix all together) add:
- 4 cups thinly peeled and sliced apples (about 4 I use Granny Smith)
- 1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBL melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add vegetable oil to eggs in mixer and beat until foamy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix. Now, add the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Mix together.
- Add thinly sliced apples by folding in with a spatula. The batter will be very thick but this is normal and there will seem to be more apple then batter. Again, this is what you want.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Mix ingredients til smooth. Add a little milk if too thick.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market