- 3 cups all purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill (or 2 teaspoon dried dill)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a regular size loaf pan (9x5 inch) or 4 small loaf pans.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and garlic powder. Whisk to combine. Add the zucchini, cheddar cheese, green onion and dill. Stir together.
- In separate small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the ingredients in the large bowl. Gently stir together just until moistened.
- Pour into loaf pans and bake.
- One large loaf should take about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Or bake 4 mini loaves for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely or serve warm.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market