- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces, weight Orzo Pasta, Cooked, Drained, And Cooled (GF Use GF Orzo)
- 1 cup Red Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Yellow Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, Halved
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Chickpeas, Drained.
- 1/2 whole Red Onion, Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- In a jar or bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper until totally combined.
- Place the orzo and all the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top.
- Stir to combine, taste and adjust seasonings, and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Top with more feta and parsley and serve as a main dish salad or with grilled chicken, fish, or burgers!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market