- Lettuce (I used two romaine hearts)
- 1 large avocado
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- Half a cucumber
- Handful of coriander (cilantro)
- 4 strips of bacon
- Half a handful of feta cheese
- Cook your bacon until its nice & crispy.
- While its sizzling away, chop everything else up into bite-sized squares. Throw it all in a bowl, followed by your bacon (chopped) when its done.
- Crumble your feta over the top.
- Pour about 2 shot glasses of good olive oil into a cup. Add a shot of balsamic vinegar, a tsp of mustard, the juice of a small lemon and a good sprinkle of salt.
- Drizzle over your salad.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market