- Unsalted Butter, Melted and Cooled - 1/2 Cup
- Brown Sugar, Packed - 1/2 Cup
- Flour - 1 1/2 Cup (GF use Domata)
- Baking Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Strawberry Pie Filling - 1 Cup
- Sour Cream - 1/2 Cup
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Flour - 1 Tablespoon (GF use Domata)
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 8X8 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a medium and whisk until ingredients are evenly combined. Add butter and combine until mixture is the size of peas and is crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup of crumb mixture and set aside to use for the topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into prepared baking pan. Set aside and prepare filling.
- 3. Add the sour cream, sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, egg and vanilla to a large bowl and mix until allt he ingredients are evenly combined. Spread filling over prepared crust. Drop spoonfuls of strawberry pie filling evenly over sour cream filling. Gently swirl pie filling with sour cream mixture with a spoon. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 25-28 minutes or until top of bars begin to brown and centr of bars is "set". Cool completely and serve. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market