- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup bottled cherry peppers, halved
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, cherry pepper halves, zucchini, carrots and onion.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market