- 2 pounds mixed fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup peas, cooked and drained
- 1 cup corn, cooked, cut off the cob
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup chives
- Bring water to boil in a large pot; add in 1 Tbsp. of salt plus the chopped potatoes.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for abut 10-12 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by adding the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, sugar, and garlic. Mix together and set aside.
- Cook the peas and corn and allow to cool.
- Chop the bacon, pickles, celery, sweet peppers, and chives.
- Toss the potatoes gently with the dressing; allow to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss until mixed together.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market