- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon flour (GF use Domata)
- 5 oz white chocolate-chopped
- sanding sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line pans with parchment paper.
- 2. Pour fresh lemon juice over chopped strawberries, drain them after a few minutes.
- 3. Whisk together 1¼ cup all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- 4. Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until its light and fluffy.
- 5. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 6. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until its well combined.
- 7. Stir in chopped white chocolate.
- 8. Sprinkle strawberries with 1-2 tablespoon flour, toss them until all strawberries are coated with thin layer of flour and then stir them really gently in the batter.
- 9. Drop heaping tablespoon of batter onto pan leaving an inch space between.
- 10. Set the cookies in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- 11. Sprinkle the cookies with sanding sugar if you want, but do not overdo it because they are sweet enough.
- 12. Bake for 13-15 minutes( until the edges become golden brown).
- 13. Let them cool a few minutes in the pan than transfer them to a wire racks to cool completely.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market