- 1 long English cucumber
- ½ small red onion
- 1 small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Thai Chili sauce OR a generous splash of fish sauce
- Slice the cucumber and the red onion very thinly, using either a very sharp knife or a Mandoline Slicer or even a Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- Place in a salad bowl with the mint leaves.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss together just before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market