- 1-1/3 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 slices Hawaiian sliced bread (GF use GF Bread)
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE berries in medium bowl. Add dry gelatin mix; toss to evenly coat berries. Blend next 6 ingredients in blender until smooth.
- SPRAY 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with 5 bread slices, cutting as necessary to fit; top with berries.
- Pour half the milk mixture over berries. Top with remaining bread and milk mixture; cover.
- BAKE 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown, uncovering after 20 min. Cool 10 min. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Make Ahead:
- This delicious morning strata can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market