- 3 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn (or about 1 1/2 cups fresh corn)
- 1/2 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 to 3 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery or green onions
- 1 to 2 cups crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- Sea salt, cracked black pepper, and cumin to taste
- Combine the black beans, corn, cucumber, cilantro, celery, and feta in a large bowl and toss until mixed evenly.
- Add lime juice and vinegar, stir, and taste.
- You may want to add more lime to taste. Add a dash of salt, pepper, and cumin, and adjust to taste.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market