- 1 whole Fully Cooked Bone-in Ham (15-18 Pounds)
- Whole Cloves
- 3 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can Dr Pepper Or Coke
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern about 1/8-inch deep. Place cloves in the middle of each diamond.
- Place the ham in a large roasting pan with a rack, tent it with foil, and bake for 2 to 2/12 hours---or longer, depending on the package directions. (Some hams may require 3 to 3 1/2 hours at a lower temp; just check the package.)
- Heat the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and soda in a small saucepan until bubbly. Cook until reduced and a bit thicker, about 15 minutes.
- After about 2 hours of baking time, remove the foil and brush the glaze on the ham in 20 minutes intervals (put the ham back in the oven, uncovered, in between) until it's nice and glossy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest 15-20 minutes before carving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market