- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups ricotta
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or blackberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9-diameter cake pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, ricotta, and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth; fold into dry ingredients just until blended
- Then fold in butter, followed by ¾ cup raspberries, taking care not to crush berries. Scrape batter into prepared pan and scatter remaining ¼ cup raspberries over top.
- Bake cake until golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 5060 minutes.
- Let cool at least 20 minutes before unmolding.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market