- 1 ten inch pie shell unbaked (GF use Pillsbury GF Pie Crust)
- 1 Tablespoon flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Cups unsweetened cherries, drained
- 3 Egg yolks, well beaten
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour (GF Domata)
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Spread cherries in crust.
- Combine 1 tablespoon flour and 2 tablespoons sugar; sprinkle over unbaked crust.
- Combine beaten yolks, 1 cup sugar, milk, 2 tablespoons flour and melted butter.
- Mix well and pour over cherries; bake at 325F degrees until center is set.
- Serve cold topped with whipped cream.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market