- 1 lb. ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (GF use Corn Tortillas)
- 2 Tbsp. light spreadable butter
- 1 (4-oz) can sliced olives, drained
- 1½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brown turkey and onion in a large saucepan.
- Drain any grease and add pepper, chili powder and tomato sauce.
- Lightly spread tortillas with the spreadable butter and cut into fourths.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Alternate laying tortillas (butter side down) in the casserole dish, then a layer of meat sauce, then a layer of olives and then finally a layer of cheese. Repeat the layers three times.
- Pour the water over the top and bake for 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Slice up and serve with sour cream, lettuce, cilantro, tomato, etc. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market