- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
- Combine tortilla chips and butter, and press into bottom of a lightly greased 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta with a mixer.
- Gradually add in eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add in Cheddar cheese, green chilies, and, if desired, cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 1 hour or until set.
- Remove from oven, and let cool 30 minutes before removing ring.
- Cool completely.
- Combine sour cream and salsa; spread over top of cooled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with olives, peppers, tomatoes, and cheeses.
- It is versatile enough that you can add anything you want to the top
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market