- 1 pound pork sausage
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Velveeta, cut into small cubes
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped into tiny pieces
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried ground sage
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until crumbled and brown. Drain sausage and place in a large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add remaining ingredients to sausage. Stir until blended.
- Pour dip ingredients into prepared baking dish. Using the back of a spoon, spread the ingredients evenly in the dish.
- Bake for 1 hour until bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm with crackers, veggies, chip, or whatever your taste buds are jonesing for.
- Make this recipe in the crock pot: Combine the cooked sausage and all other ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook for 1.5 hours on HIGH, stirring occasionally, or until all the cheeses are melted.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market