- 2 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1/3 C. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 2/3 C. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of Ground Cloves
- Dash of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 C. Quick or Old Fashioned Oats (GF use GF Oats)
- 1/4 C. Nuts (I used dry unsalted peanuts.)
- 1/4 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla, and spices. Add in the oats, nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut; stir until well combined.
- Spoon a rounded 2 tbsp. of the cookie mixture onto the lined baking sheet, leaving an inch or two between each and flatten slightly. I placed a few more chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market