- Pineapple Juice chilled
- Coconut Juice Blend well chilled
- Champagne or Prosecco well chilled
- Simple Syrup
- Unsweetened finely shredded coconut.
- Pour some simple syrup in a small bowl and the shredded coconut in another small bowl.
- Dip the top ¼ or so of your champagne glasses in the simple syrup and then in the shredded coconut making sure the rim is well coated.
- Set aside to dry a little
- Fill each champagne glass with 1 ½ ounces of EACH pineapple and coconut juices.
- Fill the rest of the way with the champagne or Prosecco. Serve immediately.
- Simple Syrup is a 1:1 sugar water ratio syrup.
- To make combine equal amounts in a sauce pan ( example 1 cup sugar one cup water) and then bring a simmer stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Chill completely in an air tight container until ready to use
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market