- 3 cups frozen loose-pack shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Press hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes.
- Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon over crust.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over all.
- Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market