- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- For the pomegranate dressing:
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until sweet potatoes are well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sweet potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Add pomegranate arils, pepitas, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, red wine vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle dressing over sweet potato salad. Gently toss.
- Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market