- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the raisins in a small bowl and add hot water to cover.
- Let stand until plumped, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in a large roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Stir in the chorizo, butter, shallots, and thyme and return to the oven until the chorizo is sizzling, about 5 minutes longer.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market