- 8 pieces of chicken (breasts and/or thighs)
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup dry cooking Sherry
- 4 Tsp of Olive oil for sauteing
- In a skillet heated with olive oil, sauté the chicken on both sides until brown; remove and drain on paper towels.
- In a saucepan, add the Cream of Mushroom soup and cooking Sherry; cook until well-combined (don't worry about cooking off the alcohol as it will in the oven).
- Place chicken in a casserole dish and pour mushroom sauce over it.
- Place in a 350 degree F oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until juice from chicken runs clear.
- Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market