- 3 cups cooked shredded turkey
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup diced apple chunks
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh finely diced parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything together in a large bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a few hours so the flavors have time to blend.
- Serve the salad on the dinner rolls. Keep refrigerated.
- Makes about 6 cups of turkey salad.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market