- 8 cups shredded curly kale
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin, cut into bite sized pieces,
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup candied pecans, rough chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 shallot thinly minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- On a platter, Pile the curly kale at the base, and then sprinkle the pumpkin, goat cheese, pecans and cranberries over the top of the kale.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk them together.
- Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market