- 3 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Add water if desired to reduce thickness.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Yield: 11 servings.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market