- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 cup flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- powdered sugar, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease & flour loaf pan. (I also lined mine with parchment paper.)
- In large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt TWICE.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, vanilla and sour cream until smooth.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 20 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust top with powdered sugar to garnish.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market