- 1. Premade Pizza Crust (or use dough prepare according to package and bake half way) (GF use a GF pizza crust)
- 2. ½ pkg. Kielbasa, coin cut ¼ and precook in fry pan 3 minutes with butter
- 3. 2 cups mashed potatoes, leftover and seasoned or prepackaged
- 4. 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 5. 1 T Caraway seed
- 6. 1 cup mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Take your crust, spread with warm mashed potatoes, spread evenly.
- Top with drained sauerkraut that has been microwaved (2 minutes)
- Place Kielbasa slices over sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle with cheese and caraway seeds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market