- 1. 1 TB Butter
- 2. 3 Small Gala Apples, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3. 25 Kraft Caramels
- 4. 1 Can (12 oz.) Evaporated Milk, divided
- 5. 1 Can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6. 4 Eggs
- 7. 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8. ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 9. ¾ lb. Unsliced White Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes (about 8 cups) (GF use Udis)
- 10. ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- 11. 1 Cup thawed Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt Butter in large skillet on Medium heat.
- Add apples; cook 5 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Place caramels in microwaveable bowl.
- Add 2 TBsp. evaporated milk; set aside.
- Pour remaining evaporated milk into large bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk until blended.
- Add bread; stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in apples and cranberries; pour into buttered 2 qt. baking dish.
- Place in water bath.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center of pudding comes out clean.
- Microwave Caramels in microwavable bowl on High 1 minute or until completely melted, Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle over pudding.
- Serve with Cool Whip.
- For an added extra touch, add ½ cup chopped pecans to the pudding mixture!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market