- 6 carrots, halved
- 1 pound red potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 4 lemon slices
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 thyme sprigs, plus 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh leaves
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika, plus more to taste
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a roasting pan, toss carrots, potatoes, onion and lemon slices in 2 Tbsp. olive oil; arrange in pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter thyme sprigs on top. Roast until golden, about 45 minutes.
- Nestle chicken breast halves in pan, drizzle with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Discard thyme sprigs; transfer contents of pan to a platter.
- Place pan on stove top and add chicken stock, lemon juice, thyme leaves, 1 Tbsp. olive oil and paprika.
- Bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over chicken and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market