- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch, or arrowroot will work
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon milk (dairy or nondairy)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350º; line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate. Pour bread batter into bread pan.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave until pourable. To help chocolate pour, add a teaspoon of melted coconut oil to thin it out.
- Drizzle chocolate over bread and swirl into the dough using a knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and let cool before slicing.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market