- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats (GF use Bobs Red Mill GF oats)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment, leaving 2 inches of overhang on 2 sides.
- Melt almond butter, honey, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring until chocolate has melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, at least 3 hours and up to 1 day.
- Run a knife around edges, then use parchment to remove from pan and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut into 24 bars, 3 across one side and 8 down other. Bars can be stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market