- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown roast on all sides in skillet.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine applesauce, brown sugar, mustard, and honey and spread over roast.
- Top with rosemary and bake uncovered for 1 to 1 ¼ hours or until cooked through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market