- 1/4 cup minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 racks pork spare ribs (2 1/2 pounds each)
- Vegetable oil, for grates
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- COOK'S NOTE
- Cooking the ribs in foil means a quick cleanup. Be sure to wrap them tightly to hold in moisture and flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine chipotles, 1/4 cup honey, mustard powder, 3 tablespoons salt, and 2 teaspoons pepper.
- Place a large double layer of foil on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Place ribs on top and rub with chipotle mixture. Wrap ribs tightly in foil and bake on sheet until meat is fork-tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grates.
- Remove ribs from foil, letting excess liquid drip off.
- Brush ribs with 1/4 cup honey and grill until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cut between bones to separate ribs and serve with lemon wedges.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market