- 2 ripe avocados, in thick slices
- 1 red onion, sliced in half moons
- A generous handful of cilantro
- Cherry tomatoes, sliecd in half
- Salt and pepper to season
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the ingredients for the salad on a serving platter, start with the slices of avocado then top with the red onion slices and then the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cilantro all over the top of the salad.
- Drizzle over the dressing and then season with sea salt and a good grinding of black pepper.
- Serve straight away. Makes 4 Servings.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market