- 16 oz (8) thin sliced center cut boneless pork chops
- 3/4 tsp of McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 small (6 oz) zucchini, ends trimmed off
- 1 small (6 oz) yellow squash, ends trimmed off
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup of pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of crumbled Feta cheese
- fresh juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 1 tsp grated Lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Season the pork chops with Montreal seasoning (or any seasoned salt you like).
- To Julienne the Zucchini and Yellow Squash: Use a mandolin fitted with a julienne blade, or slice the zucchini into 1/8-inch thick slices. Cut the slices lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick strips.
- Toss the tomatoes with 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt, pepper, and oregano. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray; roast for 10 minutes. Add sliced garlic and roast for another 5 minutes (this will prevent the garlic from burning). Transfer to a large work bowl and set aside. Reduce oven to 200°F.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and zucchini with 1/8 tsp salt and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add to bowl with tomatoes and place in the warm oven.
- Working in two batches, spray the skillet with cooking spray and cook half of the the pork chops on medium-high heat for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side. The pork chops are thin so you dont want to over cook them or they will be tough. Set aside on a platter.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven toss with Kalamata olives, juice of lemon and lemon rind. Serve the vegetables over the pork chops and top with Feta cheese.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market