- 1 whole head of garlic with the top ¼ cut off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1 pizza dough (we used Stonewall Kitchen GFCrust)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat the crust to 400 degrees.
- Wrap a whole head of garlic with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt in a sheet of foil and put in the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the garlic is soft.
- Drizzle olive oil on a sheet pan. Roll out the dough into a thin round.
- Transfer the dough to the sheet pan and fold the edges over into a crust.
- Spread Olive oil over the top of the crust and sprinkle with salt and bake until pale golden, about 8-10 minutes.
- Pull the golden crust out and drizzle a generous amount of balsamic glaze over the bottom of the pizza.
- Add the cheese, cherry tomatoes and squeeze the roasted garlic from the bulb onto the crust.
- Drizzle with olive oil and put the pizza in the oven to bake for another 6-8 minutes.
- Pull the pizza out, slice and serve hot!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market